We asked our team of Yum List writers to share with us their personal lists of favourite spots to eat, drink or visit in the city of Kuala Lumpur. Each week we’re featuring a different writer and revealing his or her top picks. Here are Heather Onderick’s hidden gems for foodies in Kuala Lumpur.
- Agak Agak for their mission, cakes and handcrafted natural sodas.
- Copper for Chef Choi’s impeccable vision to craft unique Eurasian plates.
- Meat the Porkers for their Tandoori pork ribs and Herukh’s desire to challenge the concept of traditional Indian cuisine.
- Via Pre in Damansara for quick and easy Italian comfort food and a great open-air terrace.
- Common Man Coffee Roasters in KL for strong coffee, hearty breakfasts and savory sweets.