Part of the F&B Industry? Here are six reasons why you should attend Kita Food Festival’s Conversations & Ideas
The professional universe of the F&B industry is so much more than waiting on tables or devising menus. From farm to kitchen to table and everything else in between, this is a business that commands creativity, tenacity, strategy, communication and partnership from all its stakeholders.
*Scroll down for free tickets!
Conversations & Ideas
Kita Food Festival’s Conversations & Ideas is an all-day symposium for the F&B industry by leaders of the industry that will be informative, enlightening and even a little controversial.
Below, co-founders Darren Teoh from Dewakan and Leisa Tyler give their six reasons why every chef, restaurateur, farmer and foodie with a genuine interest in food should sit up and attend this full-day symposium at W KL on Monday, 28 November 2022.
- It’s an independent platform within the industry with zero commercial or political angles.
- Every stakeholder from as many strata in F&B is welcome to listen and learn from each other’s hopes, failures, ideas, inspirations, aspirations and frustrations.
- It’s easier to tackle the complex and uncomfortable questions that are often neglected when you’re in it together.
- Intellectual discourse and meaningful discussions always encourage growth.
- Shared ideas that explore and look to the future can and will build a more robust, more resilient industry and community.
- Make new industry friends and tap into each other’s knowledge banks.
For RM270 per person, each ticket includes a full day’s entry, access to nine talks and four-panel discussions by top industry leaders, a 2-course lunch at Flock, W KL‘s all-day diner, and beers during the (invaluable!) networking session.
At its core, Kita Food Festival is about the fraternity, inspiring and building a more sustainable and authentic F&B industry.
Book a seat at the (metaphorical) table, paving the F&B industry one success story at a time via this link.
Kita’s dining events and masterclasses are available here.
- I have two tickets to give away. Leave a comment below if you’d like them.